Boy oh boy, there was so much going on with this season finale that my head was literally spinning. I didn’t move a muscle while it was on. A rundown on what happened and some OMG moments.
1. The woman who seemed to have been in trouble and may die in the first part of this episode was evil and apparently working for Bell.
2. Astrid is alive!!! Having only sustained a gunshot wound she was just fine.
3. Evil woman, Jessica, has caught September, our friendly Observer to lure Olivia and Peter.
4. Ha, Jessica, you can’t pull the wool over Peter, Olivia and September’s eyes. Olivia uses her special abilities and zap, Jessica is dead.
5. September vanishes but not before he leaves Olivia with a glimmer of hope about her survival.
6. Bell has Walter and shows him what his brave new world will look like and how much he wants Walter to join him.
7. Walter has dead Jessica taken back to the lab where Nina comes and jolts Jessica back to life for just a moment so she can tell them where Walter is. Creepy moment.
8. Peter and Olivia find Walter and Bell but in a wild twist that I did not see coming, Walter shoots Olivia right in the head and kills her thus foiling Bell’s plan. First OMG moment for me. Pissed Bell vanishes.
9. Peter and Walter rush to bring Olivia back from the dead before it’s too late. You got to love Cortexifan. They succeed.
10. At the hospital, Olivia tells Peter she is fine but she is pregnant. Second OMG moment.
11. Walter goes back to the lab happy ad makes himself a toasted P&J sandwich. September appears before him and warns him that “They Are Coming”. Who they are I have no clue.
Phenomenal season finale and I am so thrilled Fringe will be back for another season, although it will be their final season. Sniff, sniff.
A slideshow I made from the screen caps I made from this episode.